Friday, November 30, 2007

No More Teachers, No More Books.

The highlight of my week was that Monday and Tuesday were my last two days of class at Robert Morris!  I had finals both days (not that you asked, but I got A's on both), and now I am done! 

I expected my last day to be pretty unceremonious, but there were a few small things that were great for making it feel final.  I passed off my scrubs to another student, so that someone could get some use out of them, then I emptied out my locker* and returned the lock, and finally I traded in my Microbiology lab book for some cash.  

Ta da!  Done!

I feel like I have so much free time now:  I started a book, worked out for the first time since April, and now I can take out Christmas decorations and (finally) work on some more thank you notes.

My wonderful husband has been great while I've been in school and working.  He has been doing most of the cooking, and lots of other random things, and most of all has put up with my nasty moods some days.  
How cute is he?!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Yeah for being done with school!!!! I still have two weeks to go before I'm free for Christmas.

ses said...

cute indeed. and how did you get the back wall to be blue and yet keep luke in black and white. what a fun effect! hope you are enjoying no more books! i envy you right now.

Alli said...

It's an effect my camera has. Just a silly feature, but I think it's really fun.