Luke and I love having people in our home, whether it's just for dessert and drinks or for a long weekend.
So, with friends and family spread all over the country, it was important for us that if people came to visit, we had a comfortable place for them to stay. Our 2nd bedroom, up to this point, has not been very functional. The only furniture we have had in there is a desk with a computer.
Finally these past couple of weeks we've been able to invest in a new bed for ourselves, and move our old bed into the guest room. We'd still like to paint it, and if we had more money we could certainly make other improvements on it, but I am pretty happy with it for now.
Come visit!

8 comments:
I do...it looks comfy! Congratulations on getting the spare room ready for company!
Aw - it's my old bedroom! You've made it so warm and inviting. :)
Is next year open for you guys?
been there...done that
What a nice guest room!
i have my running shoes ready and i will be there in Sept. Where is Mom sleeping??
WOW! I think about what that room looked like when I lived with you...definitely not that nice and it definitely had lots of clothes on the floor. Good job decorating!
but seriously - where is your mother going to sleep???? i need a good rest before the race.
Love Aunt
Post a Comment