Well, with my aunt and Rob in their brand new house, things have rearranged themselves a bit, and we've given my grandparents a break (I shouldn't say "we," because really I don't have a whole lot to do with the decisons or the preparations...), and my family hosted Christmas Eve, and then celebrated Christmas Day at my aunt and Rob's.
This is a pretty funny picture of my grandpa, but he is telling a story about stealing food from a local store after football practice when he was in high school (and Michael is clearly amused). You'll notice that Beverly is in the chair with him.

Ben and Luke, bonding as future brother-in-laws over a Mac computer:

Did I mention that my house revolves around the pets?

My parents:

And Luke and I:

I'll post Christmas Day in a little bit. I am running out of steam...
Sorry Auntie and Rob that I didn't get any Christmas Eve pictures of you! I promise you will appear on Christmas Day.
1 comment:
Hi Alli! You have some great posts here! It is fun to see a slice of your life in Conneticut. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment