Monday, December 4, 2006

The Guest of Honor

Hauna was the guest of honor at dinner on Wednesday night. She left Chicago this past weekend to go home to New York, but she will be leaving for Korea on the 17th! A few of us went to dinner with her at a Korean restaurant, where she explained that in Korea, it is proper etiquette to let the guest of honor eat first. So...that's what we did!

We sat around a long table, with two grills in the table. We weren't sure at all how to order, so we ended up with SO much food! You can see in this picture all of the meat on the grill, and the sides-the whole table was full of them! I actually think I took this too early to get the full effect of all of the dishes.

I like this shot of Amy and Jamie. I think that they are listening to instruction on how to cook. There was a pretty large communication barrier between us and the women who were servingus! We worked it out though, and ate so much!

It was a lot fun. We love you Hauna!

2 comments:

Jed and Anne said...

Alli, I love your blog! It is so fun to see these pictures from your life. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

go Bloggy go Love it, Gram