Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Christmastime in the City....

This actually happened before Thanksgiving, but I didn't have the blog at that point, and it's still season appropriate, so I figured I could post it now. Hauna, Russell and I went downtown to Michigan Ave to see the Parade of Lights and fireworks. It's a parade where Mickey Mouse comes down Michigan Ave. and lights up all of the trees along the Magnificent Mile. We missed Mickey, but made it in time for Santa, and the fireworks.



Then we headed over to Macy's (formerly Marshall Field's...) to see the tree there.



And then down Michigan to the water tower. This is Hauna and Russ at the water tower. And a picture of the water tower itself. It looked so pretty!


2 comments:

Hauna said...

The Macy's tree doesn't have anything on yours, Alli.

Cherie (Auntie) said...

Love your blog. Is this how I have to find out what you're up to???