Mexican food and margaritas brought right to your door? It sounded too good to be true, so of course we had to try it. Sure enough, an hour later Jamie and I were sitting at our dining room table with our enchilada and burrito, sipping margaritas. What a fantastic idea.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Two Margaritas. For Delivery, Please.
With Luke and I in Connecticut the other weekend, Valentine's Day, and other busyness, it had been a while since Jamie and I had gotten to spend some quality time. So we planned to have dinner on Sunday night, before Desperate Housewives. We were debating back and forth about whether we wanted to eat out or order in, when Jamie recalled a conversation with a co-worker about delivery margaritas.
Mexican food and margaritas brought right to your door? It sounded too good to be true, so of course we had to try it. Sure enough, an hour later Jamie and I were sitting at our dining room table with our enchilada and burrito, sipping margaritas. What a fantastic idea.
Now we just need margarita glasses.
Mexican food and margaritas brought right to your door? It sounded too good to be true, so of course we had to try it. Sure enough, an hour later Jamie and I were sitting at our dining room table with our enchilada and burrito, sipping margaritas. What a fantastic idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dave and i will definitely have to try this sometime!! where'd you order from?
where oh where did you order from? this sounds too good to be true!!! hope you're well and enjoying wedding preparations. :)
Do they deliver to Minneapolis as well?????
Post a Comment