Which meant taquitos, guacomole, salsa, and margaritas!
It also meant that I needed to wear this sombrero while I opened gifts.
It was so much fun-Anne had made great food, and was a wonderful hostess,
Jamie decked out Anne's apartment with photos of Luke and I, and made puzzles out of more pictures of us!
And for dessert, check out this cake that Hauna made:
Of course it tasted delicious, but what really impressed all of us is the fact that it has EIGHT layers, and Hauna had baked (and iced) EACH of them separately!
We also played a great (atypical) shower game. Hauna had made up a card for the CatchPhrase game that contained all things to do with Luke, myself, the two of us, weddings, or honeymoons! I know from experience that it is a hard thing to come up with a good shower game, so I was very impressed!
So, as you can see, it was a great time and I am lucky to have such great friends. Thank you Jamie, Hauna and Anne, and everyone else who was able to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment