Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Surrounding Events

It's starting to seem a little silly that I haven't posted wedding pictures yet since it was over three weeks ago now (I mean, come on, no one is going to be interested when I post pictures on our one-year anniversary)...but I would like to wait for the professional pictures...

Here are a few pictures from the week before the wedding. Luke and I drove out to Connecticut on the Sunday before the wedding. We spent the week hanging out with my family and doing all sorts of errands, including getting our marriage license!







Luke's mom Kathy flew in on Wednesday, and we put her right to work.











Thursday morning my mom, my aunt, my grandma, Kathy and I all got pedicures!




After our beauty treatment, the moms and Luke and I all headed down for a walk-through of the reception site-the first time Kathy had seen it!

Then we headed down to show Luke and Kathy the cottage that my grandparents rent for a week every summer, and the beach that we love.



That night, my aunt and Rob, her fiance had a barbecue for the family members on both sides who were already in town.



























That brings us to Friday, and the end of my blogging endurance. More to come.

No comments: