I'm going to hold off on the wedding, since 1) a lot happened in between, and 2) I don't know if I can pick out my favorite pictures right now, and I don't have access to the professional ones yet, for blog purposes.
Here's a brief summary of what I've been up to for the past month and a half (other than getting married).
Hauna and I went to Arun's, a Thai restaurant on Kedzie, for a 12-course meal! It is apparently such a good restaurant that people fly in just to eat there. It was something that we had been planning on doing for a long time, and definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It was delicious and the food was beautifully presented.
The next weekend, Luke and I headed to Sioux Falls for his sister Britt's high school graduation! Unfortunately, all of the pictures from that night were on Luke's camera, so I don't have them on this computer right now. But it was a nice ceremony and we were able to spend some time with everyone on Friday night and then again at the graduation party on Saturday.
Before we drove back on Sunday, Luke's home church threw us a wedding shower! It was very sweet of them, and it was nice to get to meet a few new people at the church. Connie, one of the organizers, even got information from my blog for trivia! Hi Connie! ; ) Here are a few pictures of Luke's (our!) cousins Danielle, Amy and Lauren, and then the four of us, with bouquets that Kathy made us for fun out of tissue paper.
Finally, my bachelorette party. We first met at Hauna's apartment, where I opened a few gifts...definitely bachelorette-themed gifts...some embarrassing.
Then we headed out for dessert and champagne at Sweets and Savories.
We ended the night at a bar in Lincoln Park.
It was a very fun night, and it was great to do some relaxing and such before the wedding!
So, that is some of what I was up to during the month of May.
I'll post more later-so much to catch up on!
3 comments:
Alli, you didn't include the paprazzi picture? I LOVE YOU!!!
Arun's sounded delightful! Glad you guys made it there finally!
Your wedding pictures look great,Alli...so do all of these ones of the fun times you had before and around the big day!
Post a Comment