Sunday, November 18, 2007

Birthdays

I don't usually post things for people's birthdays. I may have once or twice, but I try not to make a habit of it, because I'm afraid that I would neglect an important birthday or something.

Still, even though this is very late, I have a few pictures I can't help posting for three important birthdays in November.

The first of November was my little brother Ben's birthday. He's nineteen now, but here he is ages ago, chasing me around my grandparents' backyard (I am-unlike Ben-wearing a full bathing suit...I'm just so pale you can't tell it very well from my skin).


The fourth of November was the birthday of my wonderful husband, Luke. This picture is from 2004 I think, and was taken when Luke visited my house in Connecticut the summer after we graduated college. We both had scrub bottoms, and I happened to have one of Luke's several old high school tennis shirts. So we wore matching pajamas. What nerds. The funniest thing to me about this pictures is that we weren't dating yet! And check out Luke's hair (he'll kill me for posting this, but I think it's cute)!

Finally, my mom's birthday is on the fifth of November. I love this picture, first because she is in her nursing get-up (not sure whether it's scrubs, or a dress), and second because of the face she is making. I guess that it really grosses my dad out.

So, happy birthday to Ben, Luke and Mom. I love you.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

You picked three stellar pictures for this post! There all hilarious! Happy birthday to your loved ones!

simplicity said...

Fun post and fun pics to boot! Love the one of you and LUke, especially when you said you weren't even dating. Too funny!