I don't feel like I have a whole lot of exciting things to say lately, other than that.
School has been busy. Second and third tests are harder than the first. Plus there are paper assignments now.
Spring break (what am I, in college?) starts in a week. Hauna and I may take a little trip to Wisconsin or somewhere in Illinois for a couple nights, just for fun.
Luke got up at 6am to make me breakfast on Wednesday. Nothing like French toast on a weekday, I'll tell ya what.
I know-he's the best.
It's Friday, thank goodness, and tonight I get to celebrate Hauna's birthday!
Lately I've been wanting to make bread, or cinnamon rolls (maybe it's Microbiology and all the talk about yeasts), but somehow it doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.
*don't worry, I know that weather doesn't really work like that
No comments:
Post a Comment