Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Break!

It's that time of year: the time when all of us students pack our bikinis, tank tops, and mini-skirts and head for warmer climes.
Ok, so my body is not at all ready for a bikini, and I started feeling ridiculous in a mini skirt a couple of years ago. Also, plane tickets are expensive when you are paying for one (or two) educations.

So, this Monday and Tuesday, Hauna and I are headed to...
the fine city of Milwaukee!

We'll spend Monday and Tuesday nights at a bed and breakfast in Milwaukee, and get to explore the city (which we hear has a surprising amount to offer) a little bit.

I can't wait! For all of my excitement, we could be going to Europe. I love planning things to do in a new city.

I'm sure I'll tell all about it when we get back!

3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Yea for you! Wes and I enjoy going to Milwaukee every once in a while. May I recommend the Mitchell Botanical Gardens and (weather permitting) the Milwaukee Zoo? Have fun!!

Sarah said...

Have fun girls! Bring me a souvenir penny!

Ann-Marie said...

have a great time. milwaukee is a lot of fun, actually.

and how nice of you to drive your hubby to work EARLY on this first day of your break. :)