Yesterday, Hauna left Chicago for the summer to go home to New York. Before she left, she wanted to enjoy a little bit of what Chicago has to offer in the summer. So on Friday night, we grabbed our (matching) bikes and rode downtown. We first stopped at Buckingham Fountain, where we took the obligatory "Look, I'm spraying water!" picture.

Then we headed to Millenium Park and sat listening to the concert until our bikes got kicked off the lawn.

Another obligatory picture: us in the Bean.

Then we got back on the lakefront path and rode up to Margie's Candies for a sundae (are you seeing a summer trend here?), stopping along the way for a great view of our city.
Have I mentioned that I love this city in the summer?

We'll miss you this summer, Hauna!
2 comments:
I'll miss you too sister! I love you and I am glad that you'll be returning to us in the fall. We need you!!!
It was a fabulous night ranking high on the scale of fabulous nights. I miss you all, yet I know my return to our fair city will happen all too soon,too soon only in that it coincides with the end of summer. Enjoy the summer in the city!!!
Post a Comment