Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Wonderful Year

On Monday, Luke and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.

Our big celebration was our trip to the Black Hills, and Luke had to work until 7pm on Monday, but I made us a nice meal and cake. Our wedding cake top is still in Connecticut, but we shared a bottle of champagne from our wedding (yes, it was unopened).

I'll spare you the cheesy poetics, but suffice it to say that it has been one fantastic year, and I love my husband even more than I did one year ago. And that's a lot.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, Allie and Luke! I've enjoyed spending more time with you this year and am excited for your years together to come!

Jed and Anne said...

It's hard to believe that a year ago you were getting married. Look where you are now! It was fun to see these pictures on your blog - I remember the day with fondness! Congratulations to you and your 1st year of marriage!

simplicity said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ann-Marie said...

happy anniversary, alli & luke!

Lindahl News 2 said...

When we ran into you that one afternoon in front of Burgh recently, I thought you two looked so happy! Congratulations on this one year milestone anniversary...and here's to many MANY more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alli and Luke! I can't believe that it's been one year already!