I took her home, and was surprised to find that Luke's opinion of my troll was not so favorable.
When Hauna stopped by one day, her reaction was much the same as Luke's. She then (so repulsed by the figurine) spread the word about the troll to her boyfriend, Chris, who then also had a negative reaction to the troll...
...leaving me to wonder: is it just me who thinks this troll is positively adorable?
12 comments:
I LOVE the troll!!!!!!!!!!
What's NOT to love????
You crack me up! It is a little scary to the non-trained eye, but I think I see what you see in her. Maybe you could put it in a special, more secret spot...but then again, if someone found it, they might think it snuck up on them. What a dilemma!
On second thought...what's with the hair on the bottom? Hairy knees? Is she molting?
Hmmm... I can appreciate its charm, but... you may be on your own on this one, Alli!
Looks like you've been enjoying your time off (isn't it great?)! Congratulations on your graduation, Luke!
What is there not to love.GRAM
the hair is a tail, which i admit is one of her less endearing characteristics...i still love her though
I adore her... except that she's shedding!
I can only say that she is much more attractive with her hair pulled back, which perhaps deserves a picture of its own.
More than anything, I feel badly for the poor thing. She's all puckered up, and no one is kissing her back! (Maybe it's the hairy knees that's keeping them at bay?)
As an avid lover of Scandinavian decorations, and trolls at that, I love the troll! KEEP IT AND ROCK IT EVERY CHRISTMAS! I think Hauna's reaction just goes back to December of 2000 when she stood outside of the Sweden Shop protesting Swedes and anything Scandinavian (while we were waiting for the bus to go to the metra to go to Anne's house fo rmy b-day). I think she secretly has it in for all of us Swedes, etc. :)
I love it Alli! Keep it and display it proudly!
Post a Comment