Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bellah. Again.

I know that she's not a baby, or even a dog, which makes interest in videos (and probably even updates) of her somewhat limited.

Still, we think she's just about the greatest thing in the world, so I can't help sharing.

Besides, there's not much else new with us, except that we are waiting anxiously for spring to arrive! So, enjoy.

This is Bellah playing with her laser light (laser control courtesy of Ann-Marie). It took us a while to figure out whether or not she liked it or was terrified of it, but I'd say she's pretty enthralled, in any case. Check out that tail!



Is she the cutest thing ever?

Oh, and Luke's been working with Megan and Sarah on the church website. Check it out, it's pretty snazzy: www.rescov.org !

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Our cat pretty much runs around the exact same way when we bring out her laser pointer. Aren't cats a riot?!

Sarah said...

Ha! That is a hilarious video. Who cares if she's not a baby...I say bring on the cat posts! :)

Amy and Andrew said...

I love how much you love her! Yes, bring on the updates!

Heath and Thais said...

as someone who loves his animal, I totally get it...post on.

Jed and Anne said...

So cute, Al! She is so cute - I liked the part where she was darting just her head back and forth following the light. :0)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a pretty smart little kitty... after a while she realized that you were playing with her and just watched. Either that or she was getting tired.

Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie,and smart too. The church website is a work of art. Great! Go UCONN, Gram

Jenny said...

Alli! I saw you running the other week with Dave and it took me so long to realize it was you- sorry if I seemed like I was being rude. Dave promised to remedy the situation! Anyways, I always check up on your blog to see how you are doing!
Jenny (Williams) Mecher