
We've changed her name slightly-I really liked Beulah, but Luke couldn't quite get used to it, and found the name to be lacking in nickname potential, so we are calling her Bellah.
She is still a bit nervous, and we haven't even opened up the back half of our apartment yet for her to explore, but as you can see, she is beginning to make herself comfortable here.


Bellah had been at the Anti-Cruelty Society since September, and we heard various stories about her history (no one seemed to have the exact details); she came to them either sick or pregnant, and that is why she ended up having such a long stay. In any case, we are glad to have her here with us and out of the cages she has probably been in for months (almost half her life!).
We absolutely love her. It's hard to believe that a mere $55 could buy such a sweet thing!
9 comments:
She's beautiful! What a sweet face. :)
We were going to stop over the other night, but didn't want to disturb any studying that might be taking place. Maybe this weekend, after she's had a few more days to acclimate.
Congratulations!
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her sometime. I'm so glad she's found a home with you.
She looks so sweet...love that last picture when her little white-tipped feet are crossed!
I'm totally envious of the little cat-nap on the sunny couch. She looks perfect. I know you both will be great "parents."
What a cutie-pie! I wasn't a cat person until we rescued our Cosie. Now I'm a total mush for them!
I love her already! Congrats. I want to meet her!!
Reminds me of the cat your mom and i had when we were little - Pixie (no idea who named her). She does look happy! Auntie
She looks so cute and cozy in her new home!
Very sweet! You can see Lina, who came from the Monadnock Humane Society when we were up at Pilgrim Pines last summer (Sharon, Chris & Lisa tricked me into it); and her sister Nadia (Aidan spelled backwards), who came from the Connecticut Humane Society here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/notjake/2869179414/
Post a Comment