Her name is Beulah, and she is a tabby with a white chest and white paws. She is about a year old and, from what we can tell so far, is a very sweet and friendly girl.
We met her yesterday but she still needed to be spayed, so she spent the night and will have surgery this morning. In the meantime, we stocked up with all of the supplies we expect to need.
Pictures will follow soon after her arrival!
6 comments:
Beulah! Love it!
you crack me up! I'm excited for the new halvorsen family addition, but I almost wet myself when I read the title of this post!
You're SUCH a tease!!!!
Can't wait to meet her!
And I love the name. I actually had a Great-aunt Beulah once upon a time. And a friend once owned a car he called Beulah. It's a good name.
Yea! She's adorable. Your parents must be soooo excited about their new Grandkitty!
What a lovely addition to the family. We're watching my brother and sister in law's cat over Spring Break...maybe they should play.
Post a Comment