Since I don't have a desk at my apartment, and we needed to be able to spread out while we did invitations, we ended up setting up the printer on a tray table in the living room.
I'll let you see the result. Excuse the mess, it's kind of our messy wedding corner (thanks for putting up with it, Jaim). Luke thought that it looked so happy to be printing:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
It cracked us up. And we have everything printed that needs to be printed! We think...
2 comments:
that is hilarious! you might want to monitor the stability of that end table every tenth sheet or so! lol
To be honest with you, at first I thought you and Luke would do an "America's Funniest Home Video" special and fall into the screen screaming or laughing or something. To be honest, however, I was laughing at your cute little printer that could printing out the invitations. Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment