Sunday, September 23, 2007

School Days

Tomorrow I start school. Ready or not.

While I am in school, I'll be required to wear scrubs. Scrubs. In class. Really silly, I know.

And they are ugly if you ask me. But I'll let you decide for yourself.

My scrubs.

Luke much prefers the look below. He says it's more stylish.


Scrubs in style.

If only I could wear this to work, I wouldn't need to make two outfit changes during the day!

Wish me luck...I think I'll need it...

7 comments:

Jed and Anne said...

Good luck, Alli! With an outfit like that how can you not do well? =o) No, seriously, have a great day tomorrow at your first day of school!

Ann-Marie said...

you are definitely stylin'! the collar-up look is the way to go.

if you haven't ever seen the show "scrubs" i think it's time you rent a season and hunker down. :) it would make for good study-break material.

Lindahl News 2 said...

Wow! These remind me of my old one piece gym uniforms from the late 60's/early 70's. (Except they were dark colored with shorts.)

I can't help but wonder why they can't be two-pieced for more comfort...maybe so no exposed tummy or behind? Good luck - and plan to take longer in the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

You look great Alli! Good luck with this transition! You are going to do great! Just take it one day at a time...

Ingrid said...

SEXY!!!!!

I hope you're having a great first day of classes! Yeah for going back to school. Kj, you, and I should get together and have a "back in school" vent session. I found I have a hard time having professors tell me what to do, especially after working full time. :)

Ingrid said...

Oooo....add Hauna to the vent session list!

simplicity said...

Hope your day is great and happy belated birthday!