Monday, October 29, 2007

I could use one of these...


Check it out. It's a desk with a treadmill! Ridiculous? Maybe. But since I haven't had much time to work out lately, I'd certainly be willing to give one a try.


Luke and I had a really great weekend in MN, and I'll post more about that later.

5 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Great idea to merge a treadmill and a desk! Maybe a fitness center would be a good place to try it out though...it looks like it could be a pricey thing to have sitting in the corner collecting cobwebs like a lot of home equipment seems to do eventually.

Anonymous said...

This is very cool. I'd totally try it.

Ingrid said...

I saw a thing on the news about this. They were saying that humans weren't made to sit around all day, like many people do at work. Or like I do on my couch....hmmmmm.....maybe I should have one of these for studying.

Melissa said...

love it! except i'd probably lose my balance, trip, and cut my face open on the 'desk'. or lose my attention span and just focus on running. while singing at the top of my lungs, to boot. so funny! can't wait to hear about your time in minnesota.

Julie said...

YES! It is the solution to my "sitting around reading/typing all day" problem! So funny. Hope you are doing well Alli!