I've been scarce on the blog lately, mainly because I've been so busy, and also because I have been busy doing things that aren't really worth blogging about (work, school, laundry, eating, studying), although this weekend was a fun one.
Also, after finding out that my nursing program isn't accredited (which isn't necessary, but every other program I've seen IS accredited), most of my internet time has been spent doing other things. Like researching other nursing programs. Grr...
So. Pardon my temporary absence...
3 comments:
Hey, I'll be praying for you. And, sometime, I'd love to hear the deal with Robert Morris.
sorry you aren't happy in your current program. i hope you find something that suits you (again, not referring to the scrubs).
hey, alli - thinking of you during this time as you seem to be sorting out lots of decisions and emotions. hope things look up for you soon!
Post a Comment