Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Weekend

Highlights of my weekend/Monday (Columbus Day):

-not having to work
-not having to go to school
-biking down to watch the marathon with Hauna
-free Whole Foods samples at marathon with Hauna
-sipping Starbucks and studying with my husband on a weekday morning
-grocery shopping with Luke (maybe more on that later)

I spent most of the weekend studying for the test I took this morning, and another I'll take tomorrow, but as you can see, I managed to have some fun.

Well, it's midafternoon on Tuesday now, and I'm due to start working again in 10 minutes. Hi ho, hi ho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to have some fun this weekend! I really, really enjoyed my Monday off as well. It was so nice not to have to go to class. Good luck on your tests this week!

Melissa said...

so glad you had a fun weekend and day off. looking forward to the grocery shopping blog post - makes me think i could write one of my own.... :)