Please bear with me while I fight through the rest of the semester. My blog has been suffering, and will continue to suffer, from my lack of time to do anything but homework, sleep and eat.
It is possible that I will have some free time to devote to my blog before December 12, but at this point I truthfully doubt it.
Sincerely,
Alli
7 comments:
I'll be eagerly awaiting mid December!
I'll let it slide, Mrs. Halvorsen....only if we set up a holiday fun night after you're done with school:-)
Me too!
You are such a responsive blogger. Finish strong; your avid fan base will be patiently waiting...
It'll be hard to wait until then! Good luck in the meantime with everything going on at school!
Good luck finishing up the semester. Looking forward to updates next month! :)
I want to through the computer out the window - GRAM.
Post a Comment