I am proud to report that I am currently keeping 6 (7 if you count my bamboo) plants alive simultaneously.
From left to right they are: red peppers, something I think is a tomato plant (it came in the same little container as the tomato plant to its right, and I planted it just to see what it did), another tomato plant (confirmed), lavender I've been growing from seed, catnip, (Rita),and a gerbera daisy.

Admittedly my gerbera doesn't look too hot. It started wilting yesterday, so I watered it, but it was no better today. I tried opening the window, thinking that maybe the sun coming through the glass was making it too hot, but that of course attracted the goofy cat who is pictured next to it. In the past ten minutes she has tromped over the small tomato plant and knocked over the lavender twice.
Any tips for a wilting gerbera? I know it won't last long with temperatures getting into the 80's here this weekend, but there are a few blossoms coming up that I'd like to enjoy!
In other less-exciting news, I received a job offer at Swedish (acceptance pending), and am studying for the NCLEX (nursing licensing exam, aka 'boards').
1 comment:
1. Nice work on the plants...a skill I have yet to attain.
2. Hooray for the j.o.b.!
Post a Comment