A few weeks ago I checked back in and realized that (as I had joked about in that post), Luke's profile has been updated to include a bio! Still no pictures, but that's alright with me.
I'm so curious to know who updated his bio, because it wasn't either of us.
As far as what else has been going on in our lives:
- I have officially accepted a nursing job at Swedish Covenant Hospital on the Short Stay Unit. I'll be working 3 12-hour overnight shifts. A few months ago I would have told you that most of this, if not all of it, was exactly what I did not want in a job, but that was before I realized just how sparse the job market was. At this point, I am really quite excited about it, and I think that it will be a good place for me to start my nursing career.
- This weekend we head to MI to celebrate John and Lindsey's wedding, and we'll also be able to see this cute family, and possibly do some exploring of Michigan.
- Next week (a week from today in fact) we celebrate our 3-year anniversary! I can hardly believe we've been married for 3 years.
- And now, because there are so few opportunities to bring up your wedding and wedding pictures once you've been married for more than a few months (and because I love them and loved our wedding day) I am going to shamelessly include a link to some pictures:
- Allie comes from D.C. that weekend to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (and to visit, of course). The same weekend Luke is helping to film the movie he'll be editing for a friend.
So, as you can see, we'll be quite busy in the next few weeks and months, but with lots of good things.
I love not having homework to do (although I really do need to keep studying for the NCLEX), and I think that Luke is enjoying having a more relaxed and laidback wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment