
We attended the wedding of our good friends John and Lindsey
Allie visited, and as I cheered her on in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, I got to see the Biggest Loser!
We spent another fun and relaxing 4th of July in Beecher with Matt's family


We camped with friends, and ate the fish that Luke and Matt caught

We went to a drive-in movie-Inception, which I highly recommend!
Kathy visited, and we went to the zoo, where an otter really took to Luke

We mini-golfed and ate ice cream
We went on a Lake Michigan dinner cruise with Luke's work
And finally, most recently, we traveled up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to attend the wedding of Katie and Jamie. Great weekend, great friends, great wedding:
Friends

The happy couple tore it up on the dance floor













6 comments:
That wouldn't be the drive-in on North Avenue in West Chicago, would it? I live down the street from there!
Seems like you've had a nice, busy summer. The picture at the zoo reminded me that I really want to go to one soon...you know, get back to nature! :)
Erin-yes, the very same! Fun, I didn't know you lived so close to there!
Girl, you've been busy!
Girl, you've been busy! Nice pictures!
I've been wanting to see Inception!
And I love seeing the faces of old friends at Katie's wedding, I haven't seen Snow in FOREVER!!
Post a Comment